Friday, December 9, 2011

The Virus, The Reading, The MANIFEST (Oh My)


I managed to get a computer virus on Sunday morning. I wasn’t looking at anything salacious. This is a bit embarrassing, but my computer actually got infected when I clicked on a link to see the new Lady Gaga video. It’s what I get for trying to stay in the realm of pop culture.

Anyway, the reading on Sunday was a lot of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the bulk of the authors who read, and it was really cool to have the opportunity to be a part of it. I have Ray Zimmerman to thank for inviting me. Also, I was very happy to see some friendly faces in the audience, and that meant a lot.
 
I am fully in MANIFEST mode right now, and I’m looking forward to tonight. TheCreativeUnderground will be putting on a SHOW. I’m also equally excited about the opportunity that we have to help underprivileged families and assist them in having some Holiday items. Tonight’s the night, folks! Doors pop open at 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment