Friday, November 18, 2011

YP Awards Wrap-Up



What a day I had yesterday! The YPAC Awards were held at a great luncheon. I didn’t win Artist of the Year, but Michael Brandt, who did, was very deserving. I’m proud of him and his accomplishments. Honestly, I felt the overwhelming majority of the nominees in each category were very qualified and deserving of the award.


I know it’s clichéd, but I was so honored to have been nominated with a number of driven and like-minded spirits. As I was sitting there taking it at all in, I felt both inspired and affirmed. It was amazing to have had the chance to be surrounded by people whose individual and group efforts have helped to shape Chattanooga into what it currently is and what it is rapidly becoming.

 I realize that through the recognition of all of you out there, the opportunity to experience this was availed to me. What more can I say aside from thank you, thank you, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment