Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Who Likes Free Shirts?


I’ll be participating in a reading at Winder Binder (40 Frazier Ave.) on December 4th with Ray Zimmerman, Bruce Majors, Finn Bille, etc. As I’ve mentioned before, my chapbook is now being carried by the store.

I want to do something special. Starting today, if you make the trek to Winder Binder and purchase a copy of Ghosts & Echoes, take a picture of yourself WITH the book in your possession (be creative) either in or outside of the store (if you can loop some of the staff into the picture, you’ll get major style points), I’ll hook you up with a FREE MANIFEST t-shirt. If I’m out of your particular size, I’ll work something else out, like arranging discounted admission to a future MANIFEST event, for instance. Pictures can be e-mailed to thespeakeasypoetry@gmail.com. Let’s get snappin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment