Sunday, May 9, 2010

Glide & the New Gig



It's been a while since I've posted anything here, and it's because I've been really busy. I'm definitely not lacking in my activities these days, and haven't been for quite some time. My schedule has consisted of applying for a grant, submitting poems for publication, organizing events, etc. Busy, busy, busy.

Several months ago, I was asked by a friend of mine to lay vocals on some tracks he'd put together. Due to my schedule, it took me a good bit of time to actually tend to the music and come up with anything. However, eventually, I put something together for two tracks, and we recorded about a month or more ago.

One of the tracks has surfaced, and it was very interesting for me to hear it and see what was done with it. I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. You can check out the track Glide here: http://soundcloud.com/artax

Also, I'll be performing in an art show that is taking place on the 28th of this month. It will be held at Loose Cannon and will feature street art, graffiti, poetry, etc. It should be a very eclectic event. I'll post more information here when I get it.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment