Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Give 5 pt. 2


I'm honored to be one of the artists performing in next month's Give 5 benefit. If you're unfamiliar with it, feel free to check out the brief documentary I posted a few days back or check out myspace.com/givefreely

I, myself, have gone through A LOT this year, both good and bad. Emerging from all of that though has definitely made me even more appreciative of the opportunity to help give back in this capacity, and to be able to use my craft to partially do so. I'm not much of a betting man, but I'll venture to say that all of the artists who will be in attendance on December 13th feel the same way.

I strongly encourage as many of you as possible to come out and help us raise money for a fantastic cause. I'll be raising the price of my chapbook and donating 50% of the sales to the families. I'm looking forward to benefit, and I certainly hope to see a huge turnout. If you read this blog and come on out, don't be afraid to grab some face time with me.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment